Thank you for your understanding and compliance with the Australian government’s Covid health guidelines. It’s essential you still look after your health at this time, which is why we remain committed to maintaining our denture care services for you.
Attending the Clinic
Please DO NOT attend our denture clinic if you have symptoms of fever, sweats/chills, runny nose, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscle soreness, loss of taste and smell.
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, please contact your GP or local coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
Increased infection control
Our infection control protocols are always carried out at the highest standards. In addition, were taking the following measures to keep you Covid-safe:
- Increased sanitation on all door handles and surfaces throughout the day
- Increased spacing between wait-chairs in the reception
- The removal of all magazines in the waiting room
- Extended time between patients to allow time for additional cleaning measures
- Hand sanitiser available to patients upon entry and exit of the clinic
Have a question?
If you have any questions about your appointment or the clinic, please call us on (08) 9375 2400